ARLA/CLUSTER: Dom (3Z9DX) - Noticias sobre a segunda tentativa de DXpedition à Ilha de Bouvet e prémio para os patrocinadores

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quinta-Feira, 14 de Novembro de 2019 - 12:35:52 WET

Bouvet Island DXpedition news

Dom, 3Z9DX, posted the following comment on FaceBook/eHam.net on
November 4th [edited]:

"After a short and solid in-team discussion we decided that all
donors, who supported our first attempt to Bouvet in March 2019 with
199 USDs and more, will take part in a similar lottery as we've
announced recently in terms of the 2nd Bouvet's attempt. We simply
feel we should honor all of our supporters who qualify to enter the
lottery.

So, each donor who donated at least 199 USDs and more until March 2019
is able to win a FREE 10 days vacation + sailing trip on our own Rebel
Catamaran with a Captain and crew among the Fiji islands. The rules
are simple and the same as the current lottery for supporters of the
2nd Bouvet attempt. We will choose 3 donors + 1 accompanying person
each, that is 6 people in total. Dates are to be arranged with
participants once chosen.

The prize includes 10 days vacation and/or the sailing trip around
some amazing Fiji islands (Prize do not include participants
insurances, airfares from/to home destinations and food. This can be
arranged by our crew on request).

The entire process of the prize drawing and the winners' announcements
will be live-streamed online. The prize draw will take place in
approx. 2 weeks and will be announced a couple of days earlier. Stay
tuned and already crossing fingers for the winners :-)"

For more details and updates on the Bouvet Island DXpedition, watch
the following Web page and Media sites at:
This is the main site where you can find more details on the project
and news: https://bouvetoya.org
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bouvetoya.org
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Bouvetoyaorg

Fonte: OPDX