ARLA/CLUSTER: Primeiro contacto "crossband Sporadic-E" em 40 MHz desde a Irlanda / Alemanha

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quinta-Feira, 30 de Maio de 2019 - 18:00:29 WEST

First crossband Sporadic-E contacts made on 40 MHz from Ireland

Following on from the news of some inter-EI tests done on 40 MHz a few
days ago, we now have news of the first crossband contacts made from
Ireland via Sporadic-E on the new 8-metre band.

On Saturday the 25th of May 2019, EI9KP in the north-west of Ireland
managed to complete a two way 40 MHz / 50 MHz crossband contact with
DG1VL in Germany. This is as far as we are aware the very first 8m/6m
crossband QSO in Europe.

Full report... https://ei7gl.blogspot.com/2019/05/first-sporadic-e-crossband-contacts.html