ARLA/CLUSTER: 300 fotos da Hamvention 2019

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Terça-Feira, 21 de Maio de 2019 - 13:53:19 WEST

Photos from the 2019 Hamvention

Once again this year we took well over 300 photos of both the inside
exhibitors and the flea market areas of the 2019 Hamvention held at
the Greene County Fairgrounds in Xenia, Ohio.

The weather was almost perfect for the entire three day event and it
seemed attendance was strong.

If you missed attending Hamvention this year, perhaps you'll enjoy a
virtual tour in our photo collections!

Click here to view our photos of the Hamvention Flea Market:
https://swling.com/blog/2019/05/2019-hamvention-photos-friday-flea-market/

Click here to view photos of the Hamvention Inside Exhibits:
https://swling.com/blog/2019/05/2019-hamvention-photos-inside-exhibits/