ARLA/CLUSTER: Convite há celebração do 5.ª Aniversário do Russian Digital Radio Club de 23 a 24 de Março de 2019

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 18 de Março de 2019 - 13:11:52 WET

23-24 March Activity Days - 5th Anniversary of RDRC

Dear Fellow Radio Amateurs,

We invite you to the Birthday of RDRC - activity days Made in Russia
2019. Our club was founded on March 21, 2014.

We welcome you to visit us on 5th Anniversary of the Russian Digital
Radio Club from 03:00 UTC Saturday, March 23 to 15:00 UTC Sunday March
24, 2019 on 160, 80, 40, 30, 20, 17, 15, 12, 10 meters bands in OLIVIA
and T10 modes.

Dupe QSO (SWL) can be conducted by different digital modes as on one
band as well as on other bands.

The obligatory condition of each QSO is to preserve in adif file of
the Log the received locator.

The occupied places will be distributed according to the sum of the
distances to correspondents.

Certificates in electronic form will be reawarded with all
participants under condition of carrying out not less than 10 QSO
(SWL).

Among members of RDRC, which on results in TOP-30, we shall raffle
special prizes - two pendants with club symbolics.

All logs must be sent no later than 5 days after activity days.

Read more rules:
http://www.rdrclub.ru/dni-aktivnosti-rtsrk/999-anniversary-birthday-rdrc

73! - Russian Digital Radio Club