ARLA/CLUSTER: AMSAT apela a voluntários a estarem presentes na 2019 Dayton Hamvention

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quarta-Feira, 6 de Março de 2019 - 13:59:13 WET

Call for volunteers - AMSAT at Dayton Hamvention

The *2019 Hamvention* will be held on May 17-19 2019 at Greene County
Fairground and Expo Center in Xenia Ohio. If you're available we can also
use your help for setup operations on May 16.

Planning is under way for AMSAT's participation. We are looking for
volunteers in the following areas:

+ Volunteer Assistant
+ Sales Assistant
+ Outdoor Demo Assistant
+ Facilities and Setup Assistant.

Interested Hams should contact Team Leader Phil Smith via email at w1eme at
amsat.org for information.

*Phil W1EME*

http://www.amsat.org