ARLA/CLUSTER: Noticias da DXpedition à Ilha Bouvet pelo Rebel DX Group's

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quarta-Feira, 6 de Março de 2019 - 13:35:02 WET

Bouvet Island DXpedition news

OPDX report the following was posted on the Rebel DX Group's Web page,
dated February 20th, and "maybe" taking place now or soon:

"Atlantic Tuna Sea Trial --- For those tracking our vessel; some-time in
the next 10 days you will be tracking the two to three day sea trial of our
ship the 'Atlantic Tuna' (formerly BYR).

The SAMSA surveys are in their final stages, and after a complete refit of
the Atlantic Tuna we’re now at the stage of proving the vessels sea
worthiness. Remember, this is a sea trial so when you see the Atlantic Tuna
leave the Cape Town harbor don’t jump to the conclusion we’re on our way to
Bouvet just yet.

IF the sea trial goes as expected, we will announce our departure date on
(RebelDXGroup.com) and (Bouvetoya.org), as well as our Twitter and Facebook
pages.

You may track the Atlantic Tuna from our page:
https://www.rebeldxgroup.com/track/ "
Also: https://www.vesselfinder.com/?imo=7225051
https://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/details/ships/
shipid:5786633/mmsi:601070100

For more details and updates, we suggest to watch the following Web pages:
https://bouvetoya.org
https://www.rebeldxgroup.com
http://jouban.jp/3y0i_ja (For JA stations)
https://www.facebook.com/bouvetoya.org