ARLA/CLUSTER: Campo magnético da Terra está tremendo em resposta a uma velocidade do vento solar próxima dos 600 km/s

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Sexta-Feira, 1 de Março de 2019 - 14:56:04 WET

Earth's magnetic field is shaking in response to a solar wind stream

A fast-moving stream of solar wind is engulfing Earth today, with speeds
near 600 km/s (1.2 million mph).

This is causing minor geomagnetic storms, bright auroras around the Arctic
Circle, and vibrations in our planet's magnetic field that amateur
scientists can detect using backyard sensors.

This unsettled space weather could continue through March 1st as our planet
moves through the unusually wide stream.

Visit Spaceweather.com
<https://spaceweather.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0c5fce34d5ca05f64a13d085d&id=163158d589&e=f98eeb7cd6>
for
updates.