ARLA/CLUSTER: Transponder NEXUS vai estar activo na Feira de Friedrichshafen na Alemanha

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 17 de Junho de 2019 - 17:12:06 WEST

NEXUS transponder to be active for Friedrichshafen

The amateur radio linear transponder (SSB/CW) on the NEXUS (FO-99)
satellite will be active during the Friedrichshafen Ham Radio event
June 22-23

Extract of a post by Hoz Ueda JA0FKM/1 of JAMSAT:on the AMSAT Bulletin Board:

We FO-99(NEXUS Team) will QRV and Transponder on this schedules
This is Hamradio day DL. Please use FO-99 Transponder.
http://sat.aero.cst.nihon-u.ac.jp/nexus/
We will get house keeping data.and study next step operation.

Friedrichshafen UTC+2
Day    AOS        LOS          Max Elev
6/22   12:38:28   12:47:20    10.39
6/23*  12:16:59   12:26:57    16.81
*Not sure TRP on because of command transmit EL very small asn difficult

Thank You Regarding

Hoz_Ueda(JA0FKM/1)  / JAMSAT

The full email can be seen at
https://www.amsat.org/pipermail/amsat-bb/2019-June/073599.html