ARLA/CLUSTER: Como realizar contactos com a ISS através de um Raspberry Pi

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quarta-Feira, 5 de Junho de 2019 - 13:28:07 WEST

MagPi magazine ISS SSTV article

The Raspberry Pi magazine *MagPi* have published a guide to receiving
amateur radio Slow Scan TV pictures from the International Space Station.
These are expected today and tomorrow June 5-6

The MagPi magazine @TheMagPi tweeted:

*"The ISS will be transmitting a new SSTV image tomorrow [Wednesday] and
Thursday!In honour of this, we've updated our guide on how to receive and
decode these transmissions. It now includes a fallback mode in case there
are any issues like last time."*

Read the article at
https://www.raspberrypi.org/magpi/pictures-from-space-via-ham-radio/

The Russian MAI-SSTV event from the ISS is expected to take place on
145.800 MHz FM using PD-120 on Wednesday, June 5 from 12:00-16:00 GMT and
June 6 from 11:30-15:30 GMT, see
https://amsat-uk.org/2019/05/24/iss-slow-scan-tv-june-5-6/