ARLA/CLUSTER: Novo video do transceptor Icom IC-9700 SDR VHF/UHF

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Sexta-Feira, 19 de Julho de 2019 - 13:22:02 WEST

New video: ‘Overview of the Icom IC-9700 SDR VHF/UHF Transceiver’

Following on from our initial ‘Introduction to the IC-9700 VHF/UHF/1200 MHz
Base Station SDR Transceiver’ video, we have put together a more in-depth,
video called ‘Overview of the Icom IC-9700 SDR VHF/UHF Transceiver’.

With the help from *Bob McCreadie, G0FGX* of TX Films, this video
features *Chris
Ridley, G8GKC* who goes through the range of features that the IC-9700,
Icom’s first VHF/UHF/1200 MHz SDR has to offer.

To view this film, which is on our YouTube channel, click on
‘ Overview of the Icom IC-9700 SDR VHF/UHF Transceiver
<https://youtu.be/mJ2cR71oPZM> ’.

For more details about the IC-9700 visit the
IC-9700 VHF/UHF/1200 MHz Transceiver Product Page
<https://icomuk.co.uk/IC-9700/Amateur_Radio_Ham_Base_Stations> .

For more information about TX Films and their regular programme dedicated
to the great hobby of Amateur Radio visit http://www.txfactor.co.uk/  and
http://www.txfilms.co.uk/