ARLA/CLUSTER: França realiza consulta sobre a banda amador de 5 MHz

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Sexta-Feira, 12 de Julho de 2019 - 13:01:26 WEST

France holds consultation on 5 MHz amateur band

REF has responded to the public consultation being held by the Post
and Electronic Communications Regulation Authority (ARCEP) about the
proposed 5 MHz (60m) amateur radio band

A translation of the REF post reads:

Proposed Amendments to Decision 2012-1241 Amending the Conditions for
the Use of Frequencies by Radio Stations in the Amateur Service or the
Amateur-Satellite Service.

Consultation in progress from June 27, 2019 to July 12, 2019 to
authorize the use of the band 5351.5 - 5366.5 kHz for the amateur
service in accordance with the provisions of Note 5.133B of the Radio
Regulations.

Finally, ARCEP has quietly opened a public consultation on the
2012-1241 decision, allocating 5351.5 to 5366.5 kHz. As a matter of
urgency, the REF has provided the answer, which is reproduced below, a
copy which has been transmitted at the same time to the French
associations.

Reference text:
https://www.arcep.fr/actualites/les-consultations-publiques/p/gp/detail/projet-de-modification-de-la-decision-2012-1241-modifiee-fixant-les-conditions-dutilisation-des-fre.html

REF response:

Sir,

We take note of the opening of the public consultation from June 27 to
July 12, 2019. We have no particular observation and we confirm to you
as by our many previous letters the wish of the French radio amateur
community to see this decision implemented as soon as possible. We are
of course at your disposal for any further information.

Jean-Louis Truquet
REF President

Source REF
https://tinyurl.com/FranceREF

France's national digital amateur radio society DR  F has also
responded to the consultation. They additionally requested that radio
amateurs who hold the old French entry level licence (F0 callsigns)
should be permitted to use Digital Radio modes.

DR  F Tweet with image of their response
https://twitter.com/DigitalHam/status/1149037499806900224