ARLA/CLUSTER: Nordics On The Air Finland 2019

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Terça-Feira, 29 de Janeiro de 2019 - 13:05:17 WET

This year, the annual *Nordics On The Air* (NOTA) ham radio youth camp will
be held in Finland during Easter, April 19-22

Chair of the IARU Region 1 Youth Working Group *Lisa Leenders PA2LS*
 writes:

We invite all the Nordic youngsters to take part in a fun weekend full of
radio related activities, meeting new friends and having a great time!
Since this is a sub-regional YOTA camp we have some extra seats reserved
also for you outside of the Nordic countries!

Want to learn more? Check out this link
https://www.ham-yota.com/nota/

Source IARU Region 1
http://iaru-r1.org/