Re: ARLA/CLUSTER: Motorola ganha batalha, os produtos Hytera estăo proibidos de serem importados para os Estados Unidos

Jorge Santos ct1jib gmail.com
Sexta-Feira, 18 de Janeiro de 2019 - 16:37:51 WET

E a resposta:

«...
Presidential Review Affirms ITC Ruling
Hytera i-Series Products Do Not Infringe

i-Series products are already available in the market
Legacy products can be upgraded to non-infringing i-Series firmware
ITC rulings do not impact Hytera's ability to continue to repair and/or
replace the non-infringing i-Series products

Dear Valued Customer,

Once again, we have learned that Motorola Solutions (MSI) is adding to its
ill-advised misinformation campaign regarding the effect of recent
litigation with Hytera and that you may have been purposefully misled.
Hytera is reaching out to you today to clarify MSI’s incorrect statements
about the results of our patent litigation and about the conclusion of the
ITC’s presidential review period. Foremost, we want to remind unequivocally
that the ITC found that Hytera’s new generation i-Series DMR radios do not
infringe any patents and that we can and will continue to offer our entire
current product line in the United States.

Despite being well-aware of these facts, MSI, through emails and press
statements, has again made multiple false or misleading statements that
require correction, including claiming that our i-Series products have not
been made commercially available in the U.S. As you well know, the recently
announced i-Series products are already available in the market and any
remaining Hytera customers using legacy products prior can immediately
upgrade for free to the non-infringing i-Series firmware. Likewise, MSI
also mentioned the court’s rejection of a repair and service exemption, but
notably omitted that the ITC’s rulings do not impact Hytera’s ability to
continue to repair and/or replace the non-infringing i-Series products.

This extended brazen misinformation campaign by Motorola Solutions is
another desperate attempt to keep competitors like Hytera out of the market
and is one of the reasons why we expect success in our suit against
Motorola Solutions under the Sherman Antitrust Act.

While Motorola Solutions has chosen to continue its anticompetitive
behavior by emailing our customers with pure misinformation and
deliberately misrepresenting our product availability after the ITC
rulings, Hytera will continue to deliver more value to dealers and
customers and to put forward affordable land mobile radio innovations that
ensure a safer world.

Hytera looks forward to continuing to serve you and your customers.

Sincerely,

Steve Cragg, VP Sales
Hytera America, Inc.

Tom Wineland, VP Sales
Hytera Communications America (West), Inc.

...»