ARLA/CLUSTER: Novo livro Guia sobre o Icom IC-7610

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 7 de Janeiro de 2019 - 12:41:20 WET

New book on the Icom IC-7610

<https://www.amazon.com/dp/1791723233>*Andrew Barron, ZL3DW*, the best
selling author of SDR for Amateur Radio Operators, and Amsats & Hamsats,
has a new book out on Amazon and Kindle for owners and 'wannabe owners' of
the *Icom IC-7610*.

This is the book I wish I had when I bought my Icom IC-7610. It includes
useful tips and tricks for the configuration and operation of the fabulous
Icom IC-7610 transceiver.

Rather than duplicate the manuals which describe each button, function, and
control, I have used a more functional approach.
This is a “how to do it†book with easy to follow step by step
instructions. https://www.amazon.com/dp/1791723233

It is available from Amazon and on Kindle.
It will also be available from the RSGB in a month