ARLA/CLUSTER: DXpedition maioritariamente alemã a Macau a partir de 11 de Fevereiro de 2019 (IOTA: AS-075 LOC: OL62sd)

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quarta-Feira, 2 de Janeiro de 2019 - 13:38:54 WET

Upcoming DXpedition to Macao

So far so good: We are collecting and distributing the equipment we want to
use in Macau, always having in mind that we have to minimize the
freight-costs. By the way, most of the equipment is private property of the
team-members.

Thanks to our generous sponsors, foundations and individuals, we were able
to complete our equipment with a new 2-element full-size wire beam for 10
to 20 meters. This antenna has been modified by LZ Antenna for our special
expedition-purposes. That means low weight and easy to handle. We are
looking forward using this antenna and are sure that it will perform well
together with our new Pentaplexer from LBS. We also were able to add a VA5
antenna analyzer from FUNKAMATEUR to our equipment list. Tuning and pruning
our antennas will be much easier with that.

As announced earlier we will show up more frequently on all low-bands.
We will have therefore separate antennas for every single band this time.
So we can work 160-80-40 m the same time. Please have a look on our
homepage https://xx9d.mydx.de/ news from time to time to be informed about
the newest developments.

As in 2017 we will have a daily update of our ClubLog online log. To avoid
dupes we ask you to have a look on ClubLog before you give us a call.
It's just a question of fairness.

Sorry that we have to inform you, we got the official information, that
60 m-activities are not allowed in Macau. FT8 seems to be a more and more
popular mode for DXpeditions. We will use this mode on the usual
frequencies as well as the dxpedition mode on the announced frequencies.
Please consider, that we will use the newest version WSJT-X 2.0, which is
the regular one from January 1st, 2019.

Don't call us on our audio frequency and make sure that you follow the
hints given on the WSJT-homepage.

Hopefully the conditions will be fair or better. All 4 to 5 stations will
be manned around the clock. Having the antennas relative close to- gether,
we can only have one active station per band the same time.
We will have no pilot-stations worldwide, but reports about band openings
are welcome via internet. Please accept that we will not arrange skeds.

LoTW uploads will made for our supporters first, all others 6 months after
the last day of our expedition.

For now we wish you and your families a Happy New Year.
See you in 2019 on all bands and modes.

*73 Rolf, DL7VEE*

Fonte: OPDX