ARLA/CLUSTER: Transição para os novos exames e indicativos para os radioamadores australianos.

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 18 de Fevereiro de 2019 - 18:25:27 WET

Na(o) sex, 1/02/2019, 20:28, Pedro Carvalho <pedro.fc.carvalho  gmail.com>
escreveu:

> Boa tarde
>
> O radioamadorismo está em mudança em muitas partes do mundo e a Austrália
> deu um pontapé grande.
>
> Com efeitos, até hoje os exames de amador eram feitos pela WIA (RSGB lá do
> sítio).
> A partir de hoje, 1 de Fevereiro de 2019, os exames, os licenciamentos e a
> gestão de indicativos passa a ser feitos, por contrato e concessão da ACMA
> (ANACOM de VK) pelo Australian Maritime Instiutue, que é um instituto
> (privado) da Universidade da Tansmânia, que por sua vez é uma fundação...
>
> Sabendo que não há almoços grátis...
>
> https://www.acma.gov.au/theACMA/changes-to-amateur-radio-qualifications?fbclid=IwAR0aEhgOmVKTmeWRRwL-ccUZbi68XY_bLTGD6mSdkiie-Fj7wfefoY62k74
>

> 73
>
> Pedro, CT1DBS

New Exam/Callsign provider for Australia's radio hams

The* University of Tasmania* (UTAS) and *Australian Maritime College*(AMC)
are to take over from the WIA as preferred provider for delivery of Amateur
Radio examination, call sign management, and associated services

WIA News reports:

Hello from Justin VK7TW WIA Director and President.

Since the announcement that UTAS/AMC are the preferred providers, the WIA
has begun the process of transitioning-out. This process has been
documented by the WIA and ACMA [communications regulator] and involves the
transfer of Commonwealth Intellectual Property back to the ACMA as per the
previous Deed and Transition-Out Plan. This material was sent to the ACMA
last Friday.

The Board has been receiving many questions from clubs and Assessors. These
range from when will the new arrangements come into place, how do you book
for an assessment and what will be the new assessment process. The WIA
cannot answer any of these questions as at the time of writing this Board
Comment a new Deed had not yet been signed between the ACMA and UTAS.

Enquiries should now be directed to the ACMA who administer exams,
certification and all matters relating to callsigns. The email address for
enquiries is licencing  acma.gov.au

Whilst on transitions, last week members would have received an email about
the WIA movement to Google for our email processing system. If you have an
email redirect in place from your @wia.org.au email to your personal email
address then this will remain in place and will be going via google mail
system. With these new arrangements comes some great member benefits.

Members will be able to access the full G-Suite range of products and
services as part of your membership. There will be further information
available on how you access G-Suite in the near future once the email
transition has been completed.

This has been Justin VK7TW for the WIA National News.

Fonte: WIA News
http://www.wia.org.au/members/broadcast/wianews/display.php?
file_id=wianews-2019-02-17

ACMA names successful ATM tender