ARLA/CLUSTER: Analise ao novo transceptor CommRadio CTX-10 QRP

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 4 de Fevereiro de 2019 - 17:52:45 WET

Review of the CommRadio CTX-10 QRP transceiver

In the past two years few QRP transceivers have generated the interest of
the *CommRadio CTX-10*.

I’ve gotten no less than two dozen emails from readers asking about the
CTX-10 after learning I had one here at SWLing Post HQ. And, I’ll freely
admit, I was among those people who couldn’t wait to give this promising
little radio some on-air time––and, as a result, a proper evaluation.

The CTX-10 transceiver is based on the excellent and well-regarded
CommRadio CR-1/CR-1A receiver.
Click here to read our review in a new window.
<https://swling.com/blog/2013/11/review-of-the-commradio-cr-1-software-defined-radio/>

Fans of the US-made CR-1 and CR-1A appreciated the approach to the
CommRadio design: simple operation, clever engineering, near-mil spec
components and construction, superb receiver characteristics, as well as
excellent audio. The classic CR-1 has all the essentials––multiple modes,
filters, and the like––yet offers relatively few features when compared
with other tabletop radios in its price class. It’s a simple get-on-the-air
rig that feels like its engineered to last forever.

Here's a link to the review including a number of photos:
https://swling.com/blog/2019/02/initial-review-of-the-commradio-ctx-10-qrp-general-coverage-transceiver/