ARLA/CLUSTER: Novo QSL Manager, Vasiliy (RW6HS) vai substituir Tom (KC3HFW)

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 16 de Dezembro de 2019 - 17:15:03 WET

New QSL Manager

QSL Manager Vasiliy, RW6HS, has informed OPDX that he is now the QSL
Manager for the following station: CN19JIM (International Mountain
Day, December 21-22nd, 2019), CN8YM and EC6FK

SIDE NOTE: From Tom, KC3HFW:
"I just wanted to pass on my great experience with a
responsive/ethical QSL Manager. I have used the services of RW6HS on
numerous occasions with DX that he is the QSL Manager of.

"Upon my request he emails me the time when he will mail the QSL card
and follows up on my receipt. He mentioned that if I did not receive
the card within a certain time frame to contact him and he would
re-mail the card free of cost. Does it get any better than that? I
think not.
Please post in your publication. He is one of the finest QSL Managers
I have worked with."

Fonte: via OPDX