ARLA/CLUSTER: Revista gratuita CQ-DATV

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 2 de Dezembro de 2019 - 12:31:16 WET

CQ-DATV free Magazine

CQ­DATV 78 our free magazine is ready for you to download from
https://www.cq-datv.mobi/78.php
If you have not seen CQ-DATV before, all the past issues are available
for free download at
https://www.cq-datv.mobi/ebooks.php
These are all available as a PDF downloads or various e-book formats

In this issue:-
Trevor has written part 11 of the GVG panel developments and the
software now has the ability to provide pre­set and take functions.

It’s also interesting to note that a pair of GVG panels appeared on
e-bay and changed hands for £88. One was complete with a case the
other panel was sadly not.

If you are the new owner, drop the editor a line as we would like to
keep track of these panels.

Jim Andrews, KH6HTV is looking at a 1980’s Frequency West microwave
oscillators that often turns up on e­bay and hamfests (something to
look out for).

Mario Badua, Jr KD6ILO takes us into the word of Video Conferencing
and Amateur Television.

Jim Andrews, KH6HTV & Dave Pelaez, AH2AR are evaluating the Hi­Des,
Model BR­101EH, DVB­T Repeater. This is a complete self­contained
DVB­T repeater built into a USB dongle

Trevor has come up with some revised links and notes for anyone
planning to make a Christmas video

John Gebuhr ­ WB0CMC has been taking us through a 250 watt 70cm PA that he built

One from the Vault looks back at CQ­DATV 40 with Mike Stevens G7GTN’s
overview of the Great Cow Basic Compiler.