ARLA/CLUSTER: "Radioamadorismo" e "CB" Totalmente Virtual: DXpeditions, IOTA, Castelos, Faróis, tudo e mais alguma coisa pode encontrar no HamSphere 4.0

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quarta-Feira, 17 de Abril de 2019 - 13:47:41 WEST

DXpeditions on HamSphere 4.0

On virtual amateur radio we have also DX expeditions, IOTA, Castle on the
air, Lighthouse on the air.

On *HamSphere 4.0* IOTA are IOHS ( Islands on Ham Sphere ) Castles are COHS
( Castles on Ham Sphere ) and Lighthouse are LOHS ( Lighthouse on Ham
Sphere )

For this activations the opérators will receive spéciales QSL cards with
logos. They will also receive help from Hamsphere for special call signs
and équipments.

On HamSphere 4.0 who have a real propagation like on amateur radio HF bands
and in 5 years we have allready a lot of activations from rares QTH in the
world.

To operate an operator need a computer, a headset microphone and an
internet connection. You dont need to be an amateur radio with an official
call sign. On HS4 opérators who are not amateur radio receive a call like
for France 14HS12345 ( like on eleven meter 14 is France, 2 is USA, etc. I
have make a web site where you can see a lot of QSL cards from activations
on HamSphere 4.0 To visit this web site ! Please go to
https://hamspheredxpeditions.blogspot.com/ thank you.

If you like to try hamSphere 4.0 it is possible to have a free trial for 15
days. http://hs4.hamsphere.com/download

I hope to have a QSO soon with you ! thank you.

73 from

*Frank FØDUW*QTH Paris France