ARLA/CLUSTER: Azores celebrate World Amateur Radio Day on April 18th

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Terça-Feira, 16 de Abril de 2019 - 13:18:48 WEST

This year to celebrate World Amateur Radio Day, the Azores Amateur Radio
Union (União de Radioamadores dos Açores) will be activating it’s Azorean
township Certificate.

On April 18th at 13H00 UTC we will begin communications with the callsign
CU3URA, this is valid for Angra do Heroísmo, we have also invited fellow
operators and other associations from 17 of the 19 Azores townships to be
on the air, allowing for a network of available stations to help everyone
contact other townships missing for the diploma or even try to achieve it
for the first time.

At 19:30 UTC we invite all our members, ham radio operators, general public
or anyone who might enjoy radio to visit our headquarters at Canada Nova de
Santa Luzia, nº24-B, in Angra do Heroismo, Terceira Island in the Azores,
to come and celebrate with us “our dayâ€.

More info in https://uraazores.wixsite.com/cu3ura

Thank you and best regards from Azores,

Rui Contente - CU3GQ