ARLA/CLUSTER: W1GHZ software

Miguel Pelicano miguel.pelicano gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 15 de Abril de 2019 - 08:09:41 WEST

Paul Wade via Moon-net

I still get requests to update my HDL_ANT antenna
software so it will run on Windows 10 (and 7).
I have tried several times, but finally got it going.

if you find the program useful, please download from:
http://w1ghz.org/software/HDL_ANT32_V4.exe

please let me know if you find any problems.
suggestions for improvements also welcome,
but no promises.

I also updated my attenuator calculator program:
http://w1ghz.org/QEX/QEXPAD32.zip

now I can retire my old Windows2000 laptop.

73
paul