ARLA/CLUSTER: França: Regulamentação da conexão de estações de amador à Internet

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quinta-Feira, 11 de Abril de 2019 - 17:35:09 WEST

France: Connection of amateur stations to the Internet

The REF site has published a brief update on progress of Decree
regarding the conditions under which radio installations in the
Amateur Services can connect to a network open to the public

A Google translation reads:

The Network of French publishers were recently consulted by the Higher
Commission of Digital and Post Offices for the publication of the
decree relating to amateur services and networks open to the public.

We have been listened to and our proposals are taken up by the
commission whose full text of the opinion is at
https://www.r-e-f.org/images/Documents/DGE/csnp_2019.pdf

Decree No. 2018 - fixing the conditions of access of a radio station
of the services from amateur to a network open to the public
http://www.r-e-f.org/images/Documents/DGE/2018-10-25-dcret.pdf

November 2018: Draft decree and orders relating to amateur services
http://www.southgatearc.org/news/2018/november/france-draft-decree-and-orders-relating-to-amateur-services.htm

REF https://tinyurl.com/FranceREF