ARLA/CLUSTER: Os prefixos e os indicativos especiais espanhóis na comemoração do 70º Aniversário da URE

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quarta-Feira, 10 de Abril de 2019 - 16:45:05 WEST

Spanish special event

Look for Spanish stations to sign with the following special prefix
callsigns to celebrate the 70th anniversary of the 'Union of Spanish
Amateur Radio' (URE) throughout the month of April.

EA stations use AM#70 prefixes (e.g. EA4ZZZ = AM470ZZZ), EB stations
use AN#70 prefixes (e.g. EB4ZZZ = AN470ZZZ) and EC stations use AO#70
prefixes (e.g. EC4ZZZ = AO470ZZZ). Listen for QSL info.

Also, there will be 14 stations using the special AM70 prefix between
0000z, April 1st and 2359z, June 9th. The suffixes of the 14 special
event stations are each of the letters of the name of the "Unión de
Radioaficio- nados Españoles", except the letter "Ñ" which will be
replaced by the special URE station AM70URE.

So, the 14 special station callsigns are:
AM70URE (Unión de Radioaficionados Españoles), AM70URE/6 (Balearic
Islands), AM70URE/8 (Canary Islands), AM70URE/9 (Ceuta and Melilla),
AM70A, AM70C, AM70D, AM70E, AM70F, AM70I, AM70L, AM70N, AM70O, AM70P,
AM70R, AM70S and AM70U.

QSL the "AM70" callsigns via EA4URE, by the Bureau (prefered) or direct.

For more details, see: https://70aniversario.ure.es
We also saw AM170URL active. QSL via EA1URL.

Fonte: OPDX