ARLA/CLUSTER: Download gratuito da Revista CQ-DATV

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Sexta-Feira, 28 de Setembro de 2018 - 12:33:32 WEST

Free download CQ-DATV 64 Magazine

*CQ DATV 64* magazine is now available for free download from
https://www.cq-datv.mobi/64.php The back issues CQ-DATV 1 through to
CQ-DATV 64 are available from https://www.cq-datv.mobi/ebooks.php

The CQ-DATV omnibus (every issue in a single file) is available from
https://www.cq-datv.mobi/omnibus.php

If you would like to join our facebook group, then we will let you know
when each future issue becomes available
https://www.facebook.com/groups/285807174898375/.

CQ-DATV was launched as a free of charge platform for exchanging ideas from
ATV enthusiasts around the world. The logic of producing this magazine free
of charge may have been revolutionary at the time, but in today's world it
is hard to justify anything else, but we still need your input remember it
takes only a few minutes to sit down and write a few words and take an
accompanying picture, but it is the life blood of this magazine.

All contributions should go to editor  cq-datv.mobi

In this issue is:
Editorial
News and World Round-up
Conquering 10 GHz DVB-T in S5 - Slovenia
New Satellite Receiver for 23cm and Repeaters Using DVB-S/S2
White Christmas to White Powder
Amplifier Output Power for Various Modulations
Printing Artwork onto PCB’s without UV
Diary of a POM In Western Australia
Coming up in CQ-DATV 65