ARLA/CLUSTER: Coordenador do JOTA 2018 Sul Africano lança apelo à assistência dos radioamadores

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quarta-Feira, 5 de Setembro de 2018 - 13:11:58 WEST

JOTA assistance needed

*Richard, ZS6RKE*, South Africa's National JOTA Coordinator says that the
1st Plettenberg Bay Scout Group is looking for a few amateurs to assist
with a JOTA station over the weekend of the 19 to 21 October.

If you are keen for any other areas in South Africa, please let me know and
I will put you in contact with a group near you. No need to run the whole
weekend, but Saturday is the main event day.

Please contact me via mail on richard.hooper  scouts.org.za

South African Radio League <http://www.sarl.org.za/Default.asp>