ARLA/CLUSTER: Martti (OH2BH) vai operar desde o Reino do Butão com o indicativo A51BH em especial nas bandas de 80 e 160m

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quarta-Feira, 31 de Outubro de 2018 - 13:16:44 WET

Kingdom of Bhutan to be QRV for another week

While the A5A CQWW team is leaving today (Tuesday), the station will remain
QRV as A52BH until Monday next week. The activity will utilize the
permanent A5A set-up with multiple beams plus verticals on 160M and 80M.
This early in the season the low-band (NA) windows were found extremely
narrow but they were there.

Martti will concentrate on the 160/80M U.S windows (UTC 21.00 - 00.00 and
UTC 11.00 – 15.00) CW only. On 40M there is a new 3 element beam for both
CW & SSB.

The QTH is at 2300 meters ASL at the campus of the Royal Thimphu College
(RTC). The winter is currently settling-in in the Himalay mountains, and
the night temperatures are already well under the freezing point.

As we say good-bye to the camaraderie of Franz/DJ9ZB, Champ/E21EIC,
Jin/JF1IST and Zorro/JH1AJT, we are all grateful to Zorro, JH1AJT, for
making A5A - and this extended - stay possible.

QSL A52BH via OH2BH.