ARLA/CLUSTER: Actualização e correcção à DX-pedition à Ilha de Ducie

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 29 de Outubro de 2018 - 10:07:40 WET

Ducie Island update/correction

We made an error in yesterday's report.
- DXA does catch up after a network outage, DXA is reflecting the N1MM log.
There still may be some FT8 contacts that didn't get uploaded, this is work
in progress.

- We are close to 60,000 QSOs, another log update in a few hours, when we
should have a better count.

- At least 6 more full days of operation planned.

- Last night VP6D made the first ever 6 meter EME contacts from Ducie
Island. 5 contacts are in the log EME, we'll try again tonight.

- Based on over the air comments, we are being told a lot of ATNOs were
made.

More to follow when the team provides their morning update.

*Team Ducie 2018*

via OPDX