ARLA/CLUSTER: Canadá promove para os escuteiros demonstrações de comunicações de emergência durante o JOTA 2018

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Sexta-Feira, 19 de Outubro de 2018 - 14:28:41 WEST

JOTA in Canada's SW corner

Local Amateur Radio groups SARC, SEPAR and LARA will be providing
communications in a demonstration of Emergency Communications on Saturday,
October 20 starting at 0900 PST.

We will be active with area Scouting groups at Camp McLean in Langley, BC
on HF, VHF/UHF (including Echolink and IRLP) and via satellite.

We are hoping to arrange some scheds with other Scouting groups during the
event.

More details at:
https://ve7sar.blogspot.com/2018/10/jota-joti-scouts-on-air-this-weekend.html

ve7sar  gmail.com