ARLA/CLUSTER: Radioamadora francesa com 90 anos, Bernadette (F5AIG), é destacada em artigo de reportagem da France Inter

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quarta-Feira, 10 de Outubro de 2018 - 13:47:19 WEST

France Inter report on radio ham Bernadette F5AIG

*France Inter*, part of state-owned Radio France, has broadcast an item
about radio amateur *Bernadette Boudière F5AIG* who features in a 'The
Centre Newspaper' article

A Google translation of France Inter reads:

And to finish an old-fashioned pleasure ...
Who is an escape and who remembers that we did not wait for internet, in
our villages, to be in the world. In the Journal du Center, read, read ,
these wonderful Nivernais who maintain the flame of amateur radio and watch
the shortwave, frrr frrr and sometimes touch the grace ... Christian Lecoq
hello in 1994 to the cosmonauts of the station Mir ..

Every Wednesday at 8.30, at Cours les Barres in the Cher,* Bernadette
Boudière*, 90, *F5AIG* calls, lights her station in front of the portraits
of her husband and other amateur radios disappeared, she speaks with
friends of Bourges, Saint-Amand-Montrond and Nevers. What do I have to do
with Google and its bugs when I read Bernadette and the Journal du center.
Source: bottom of page at
https://www.franceinter.fr/emissions/la-revue-de-presse/la-revue-de-presse-09-octobre-2018

'The Center Newspaper' article about Bernadette F5AIG referred to by France
Inter is at
https://www.lejdc.fr/nevers/loisirs/2018/10/09/le-radioamateurisme-la-passion-de-bernadette-et-d-une-soixantaine-de-nivernais-qui-scrutent-les-ondes-du-monde_13009324.html