ARLA/CLUSTER: Novo forum da AMSAT-DL sobre satélites ajuda iniciados

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 8 de Outubro de 2018 - 10:38:30 WEST

New ham radio satellite forum aims to help newcomers

AMSAT-DL President *Peter Gülzow DB2OS* reports on a new amateur radio
satellite forum that aims to help newcomers become active on the satellites

On the AMSAT Bulletin board (AMSAT-BB) he writes:

We have set up a new online forum at https://forum.amsat-dl.org/

Especially with the upcoming launch of P4-A/Es'hail-2 we want to offer a
forum for extensive discussions.

Essentially this is a forum, where everyone can report on experiences and
knowledge from operating satellites and thereby help other newly interested
radio amateurs to become active and a member of our satellite community.

Of course all topics around amateur radio satellites and OSCAR's should be
discussed there, appropriate categories and forums were created.
If necessary this can be extended at any time and on request.

We would be pleased if the new forum is well received and you register
there with your callsign (if available) as your name.

Of course you can also look around as a "guest".

Experienced users can also check in the settings for new entries and have
them delivered by eMail if you wish so.

In this sense, have fun

Peter, DB2OS 1st Chairman
Chris, DL7AG, Webmaster