ARLA/CLUSTER: 3Y0I: Membros da Dxpedicion à Ilha de Bouvet continuam a aparelhar (pôr (uma embarcação) em estado de navegar) na Cidade do Cabo na África do Sul

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 19 de Novembro de 2018 - 14:43:38 WET

Bouvet Island DXpedition news

The only thing to report this week is that the members of the 3Y0I
team continued to assemble in Cape Town, South Africa, for their
anticipated Bouvet Island DXpedition.

Specific dates still have not been provided yet, but all operators are
now in Cape Town.

Operators that have been mentioned so far are Dom/3Z9DX (Team Leader),
Jose/CT1DSV, Tack/JE1CKA, Mietek/SP3CMX, Marcin/SP5ES, Stanislaw/SP8S
and Branko/YU4DX.

Several pictures can be viewed on their Web page at:
https://bouvetoya.org/3yoi-team-in-cape-town

It would seem that their departure from Cape Town to Bouvet is
approaching very soon. As reported from their Web page, the trip will
take 12 days one way. They plan to stay on the island for at least 2
weeks, if the weather cooperators.

The 3Y0I DXpedition's band plan ­ frequencies (160-6m) and modes
(CW/SSB/FT8) can be found at:
https://www.rebeldxgroup.com
https://bouvetoya.org/3yoi-bandplan
QSL via ClubLog's OQRS (preferred), LoTW or via 3Z9DX.

For more details and updates, we suggest to watch the following Web pages:
https://bouvetoya.org
https://www.rebeldxgroup.com
https://www.facebook.com/bouvetoya.org
https://www.facebook.com/rebeldxgroup