ARLA/CLUSTER: Expressões do interesse em pequena escala do sistema DAB no Reino Unido

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 12 de Novembro de 2018 - 12:04:55 WET

Expressions of interest in small-scale DAB

Ofcom has published details of the responses to our call for
expressions of interest for small-scale DAB.

Small-scale DAB (Digital Audio Broadcasting) is an innovative
technology designed to allow  local stations to achieve affordable
transmission on digital radio.

This update contains three maps and tables showing the locations where
parties have expressed interest in running either a small-scale DAB
multiplex or radio service, or both.

The expressions of interest will help us to plan the spectrum for
small-scale DAB by indicating the pattern of likely demand. We will
consult on the detailed implementation of the small-scale DAB
licensing framework and a spectrum plan next year, after the
Government has put the necessary secondary legislation before
Parliament.