ARLA/CLUSTER: Inquérito sobre Rádio-orientação (ARDF) promovido pela IARU Região 2

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Sexta-Feira, 9 de Novembro de 2018 - 13:06:08 WET

IARU Region 2 ARDF Survey

To better understand the needs of enthusiasts in amateur radio
direction finding, the IARU Region 2 ARDF Coordinator Ken Harker WM5R
has opened an online survey about ARDF

This is the first IARU Region 2 ARDF Community Survey, and we hope
that this is something we can do once a year.  The survey is divided
into four sections and should take no more than 30 minutes to
complete.

Please share this survey link with anyone you know interested in ARDF!
https://surveyhero.com/c/e215f18d

IARU-R2
http://iaru-r2.org/