ARLA/CLUSTER: A Rádio está morta - Longa vida para o Áudio

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quinta-Feira, 22 de Março de 2018 - 12:24:19 WET

Radio is dead - long live Audio

'As we constantly move towards the future, radio itself is probably dead,
but audio is not. We are living through a golden age of audio'

*Radiodays Europe*, which took place in Vienna March 18-20, is the annual
conference for radio professionals with some 1500 participants from 62
countries.

In his presentation WIRED magazine's Ben Hammersley said “We know from our
own behaviour, let alone consumers, we’re going to buy an iPhone 12 – we’re
not going to buy a DAB radio,†he said before displaying a slide about the
death of radio.

"We are living through a golden age of audio, more people are listening
that ever before and the diversity of programme is better than ever.

“So what should broadcasters do to take advantage of this golden age?
We need to adapt legacy free technology and reinvent our processes – the
world is ours for the taking!â€

Read the Radio Today story at
https://radiotoday.co.uk/2018/03/radio-is-dead-claims-futurist-at-radiodays/