ARLA/CLUSTER: Este anos vamos ter estreia de faróis internacionais nunca antes activados durante o ILLW

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Sexta-Feira, 20 de Julho de 2018 - 17:42:26 WEST

 Debutante lighthouses for ILLW

The 2018 *International Lighthouse Lightship Weekend* has brought with it
quite a few “Debutante†Lighthouses or those that have never been in the
event previously.

A new one for Iceland is Malarrif which could be a twin for Mount Fugi in
Japan (see cover pic on our Facebook page), entered by TF3JA.

YL3HE from Latvia has entered Akmanrags Lighthouse (photo above) and Israel
has entered two new ones, Stela Maris Carmel activated by 4Z1IZ and Ashdod
Lighthouse activated by 4Z1DZ.
Also on board for the first time is a new Lightship, the “Huron†on the St
Clair River in Michigan USA activated by K8EPV

Entries are nearing 300 with only 4 weeks to go. Based on past experience
there should be over 200 more entries to be submitted and we would
appreciate it if these could be sent in sooner rather than later.

*Kevin vk2ce*

*https://illw.net <https://illw.net/>*