ARLA/CLUSTER: Irlanda discute os novos planos de bandas para VHF propostos pelas novas recomendações da IARU R1

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Terça-Feira, 17 de Julho de 2018 - 13:36:59 WEST

 New Band Plans for New Spectrum

The International Amateur Radio Union - Region 1 have published their
latest VHF Newsletter.

It reads: This is an urgent newsletter on behalf of our Irish friends.
They have amazing news about additional space in the lower VHF bands. I
cannot wait until there is more news about our Interim meeting in Vienna,
because it is important for *IRTS* that possible feedback needs to be given
before 31 July.

Irish Radio Transmitters Society <http://www.irts.ie/>
International Amateur Radio Union - Region 1 <http://www.iaru-r1.org/>