ARLA/CLUSTER: Video de apresentação do Icom IC-7610 no You Tube

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Terça-Feira, 17 de Julho de 2018 - 13:23:03 WEST

Watch our latest IC-7610 video on our YouTube channel

Icom-UK have added a video overview of the highly rated *IC-7610*HF/50MHz
SDR transceiver to their YouTube channel.
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=397DNEVqJ8Y>The video explores the
features and connectivity of the IC-7610 as well as showing the radio
performing.

You can watch this video by clicking the following link:
“Overview of Icom IC-7610 HF/50MHz SDR Transceiverâ€
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=397DNEVqJ8Y>

To find out more about the IC-7610, please visit the
dedicated product page.
<https://icomuk.co.uk/IC-7610/Amateur_Radio_Ham_Base_Stations>

The IC-7610 HF/50MHz SDR transceiver is available from authorised Icom
Amateur dealers. To find out who your local Icom dealer is, please call us
on 01227 741741.