ARLA/CLUSTER: Codec2 eleva para 450 bps transmissão em Voz Digital em HF

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 9 de Julho de 2018 - 10:39:50 WEST

 Codec2 HF digital voice at 450 bps

*David Rowe VK5DGR* reports *Thomas Kurin*, a student at the
Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, has developed a version
of Codec2 that encodes speech at just 450 bps

Any speech codec running as low at 450 bit/s is pretty special, and this
work is also a great starting point for further innovation and quality
improvements.

Thomas has sent me some samples, and is working with me to merge his new
mode into codec2-dev, and has kindly offered to tell us his story below.

Read the post and listen to audio samples
http://www.rowetel.com/?p=6212