ARLA/CLUSTER: Transformar um Raspberry Pi 3 para um SDR é possivel.?

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quarta-Feira, 31 de Janeiro de 2018 - 13:48:04 WET

Raspberry Pi as SDR?

In the first of a three-part look at some ways to use a Raspberry Pi for
amateur radio purposes, *Pete M0PSX* looks at setting up an RTL SDR dongle
on a Raspberry Pi 3

This is something I’ve wanted to try for a while – using my £10 Realtek RTL
dongle with a Raspberry Pi as a cheap software defined radio.

I first experimented with this in 2016, but my original Raspberry Pi was
too slow for it to be of any use. I’m trying again, this time with some
different SDR software and the much faster Raspberry Pi 3.

Read the article at
https://www.essexham.co.uk/news/raspberry-pi-as-an-sdr.html

What is Amateur Radio?
http://www.essexham.co.uk/what-is-amateur-radio

Foundation online course
https://www.essexham.co.uk/train/foundation-online/

Join the Essex Ham email discussion group
https://groups.io/g/essexham