ARLA/CLUSTER: Episódio 258 da série "ICQ Podcast " discute a preparação para a época de aberturas na banda de 6m

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 22 de Janeiro de 2018 - 13:53:53 WET

ICQ Podcast Episode 258 - Getting Ready for the Six Metre Season

In this episode, Martin M1MRB is joined by, Edmund Spicer M0MNG,
Matthew Nassau M0NJX and Bill Barnes N3JIX to discuss the latest
Amateur / Ham Radio news. Colin M6BOY rounds up the news in brief, and
this episode’s feature is Getting ready for the six-metre season.

We would like to thank Barrie Hull (GD0SFI) and our monthly and annual
subscription donors for keeping the podcast advert free. To donate,
please visit - http://www.icqpodcast.com/donate

News stories include:-
Battery Powered 'Smart Bags' Raise Safety Concern
New Technician License Question Pool Released
Indonesian Pirates on 7 MHz
WSPR Beacon En Route to Antarctic
3D Printed Radio
FT8 Operating Guide