ARLA/CLUSTER: Radioamadores de Omã convidam mundialmente dois jovens a operar A44A, durante o CQ World Wide 160-Meter Contest em SSB ou CW

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Sexta-Feira, 5 de Janeiro de 2018 - 13:28:29 WET

ROARS invites 2 youngsters to join A44A in CQWW 160m

The *Royal Omani Amateur Radio Society* (ROARS) is inviting two youngsters
to join the A44A contest team

These 2 young radio amateurs will have the opportunity to join the CQ World
Wide 160-Meter contest in SSB or CW in the beginning of 2018. The contest
will take place at the ROARS stations (A47RS).

We are delighted to inform that ROARS will cover flight cost and
accommodation for both youngsters.

Apply here as soon as possible if you are interested in taking part.

A participant must be under the age of 26 years.
https://goo.gl/forms/HEmxfprv9lqXFVX92

Soon we will announce more news about the Youth Contesting Program (YCP) of
2018
http://www.ham-yota.com/youth-contesting-program/

Fonte: IARU Region 1 http://iary-r1.org/