ARLA/CLUSTER: Episódio 259 da série ICQ Podcast

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 5 de Fevereiro de 2018 - 14:14:22 WET

ICQ Podcast Episode 259 - RF Safety

In this episode, Martin M1MRB is joined by, Leslie Butterfield G0CIB,
Matthew Nassau M0NJX, and Bill Barnes N3JIX to discuss the latest
Amateur / Ham Radio news. Colin M6BOY rounds up the news in brief, and
this episode’s feature is RF Safety by Bill Barnes (N3JIX).

We would like to thank our monthly and annual subscription donors for
keeping the podcast advert free. To donate, please visit -
http://www.icqpodcast.com/donate

News stories include:-
SSTV on a Baofeng?
New BT broadband service to transmit across VHF
Updates Iceland Radio Regulation
AO-92 Commissioned and Open for Amateur Use
New Zealand get 5 MHz (60m)
Signal From 'Dead' NASA Satellite
InnovAntennas Releases 4/2m Dualbander
20m WSPR Balloon Travels the World