ARLA/CLUSTER: ICQPodcast - O que fazer quando a Onda Curta está quieta.?

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 31 de Dezembro de 2018 - 12:58:11 WET

ICQPodcast - When HF is Quiet

In this episode, Martin M1MRB is joined by Chris Howard M0TCH , Martin
Rothwell M0SGL, Dan Romanchik KB6NU, Ed Durrant DD5LP and Frank Howell
K4FMH to discuss the latest Amateur / Ham Radio news. Colin M6BOY rounds up
the news in brief and this episode’s feature is When HF is Quiet.

ICQ AMATEUR/HAM RADIO PODCAST DONORS
We would like to thank David Cripps (G7IDB) and Bill Seward (KG4SAQ) along
with our monthly and annual subscription donors for keeping the podcast
advert free. To donate, please visit - http://www.icqpodcast.com/donate

News stories include:-
• National Security Risks with Amateur Radio Violations
• The CWops Award 2019 for advancing the art of CW
• 1940s Radio Times now online
• WSJT-X 2.0 Full Release now Available
• "Suspicious" Post Office Package Was Ham Radio Equipment
• Worked All Postcodes
• 2018 QST Antenna Design Competition Winners Announced
• Scouts at AJ2019 Awaiting Amateur Radio Call
• Logbook of The World Tops 1 Billion QSO Records
• New Amateur Radio Packet Gear for International Space Station

The ICQPODCAST can be downloaded from http://www.icqpodcast.com