ARLA/CLUSTER: Austrália também pretende implementar o sistema de indicativos 2x1.

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 17 de Dezembro de 2018 - 12:55:05 WET

<http://www.southgatearc.org/news/2018/december/2x1-contest-callsigns-we-need-your-feedback.htm?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+AmateurRadioNews+%28Southgate+Amateur+Radio+News%29#>
<http://www.southgatearc.org/news/2018/december/2x1-contest-callsigns-we-need-your-feedback.htm?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+AmateurRadioNews+%28Southgate+Amateur+Radio+News%29#>
2 x 1 contest callsigns – we need your feedback

The *Radio Amateur Society of Australia* met with the ACMA on 4 December
2018; read more about the meeting here:
http://vkradioamateurs.org/rasa-meet-with-acma/

A number of topics were covered, but the one we’re writing to you about is
the possibility of a new callsign block, traditionally known as *2*1
callsigns*(eg. VK3A, VK2B, VK7F, etc).

The keys points follow:

   - Short “2 x 1 contest calls†are used in many countries;
   - 2 x 1 callsigns to be used by bona fide club stations only for genuine
   contests (i.e. not for general use);
   - the 26 callsigns available per call area and the restriction to club
   stations, would provide sufficient callsigns for genuine contest stations
   in the populous states; and
   - there would be a limit of one 2*1 callsign per club.

It was agreed that RASA would seek input from the AR sector regarding 2 x 1
callsigns, with the view of implementing an update to the callsign template
policy in 2019.

Any registered VK club wishing to use a 2*1 callsign for published contest
operations (i.e. RD, CQWW, etc) could apply for a 2*1 club callsign.

*For this proposal to proceed, feedback from Amateurs around the country is
essential.*

Please send us an email to info  vkradioamateurs.org
<info  vkradioamateurs.org?subject=2*1%20Contest%20Calls> with your name,
callsign and comments.  If you represent a club, please include details of
the club along with the number of members.

We’ll collate the responses, liaise with the ACMA, and report back early in
the New Year