ARLA/CLUSTER: Equipa do Knacksat tailandês solicita envios de reportes de telemetria do JAISAT-1

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 10 de Dezembro de 2018 - 10:04:04 WET

Knacksat team request telemetry reports

Tanan Rangseeprom HS1JAN has requested radio amateurs to help with
receiving telemetry data from the Knacksat CubeSat that was launched
on December 3

On the AMSAT Bulletin Board Tanan writes:

My name is Tanan Rangseeprom  my callsign HS1JAN. I am project manager
of JAISAT-1 satellite.  I am very happy that Thailand, represented by
King Mongkut's University of Technology North Bangkok (KMUT-NB), has
successfully launched a Knacksat satellite from the SSO-A mission on
December 3, 2018.

The Knacksat team are very happy to learn that Mike Rupprechat, DK3WN
had been the first person to receive the CW signal,  however, after
that satellite receive ground stations of KMUT-NB  HS0AK and ground
station of RAST HS0AJ and AMSAT HS members in Thailand have tried to
receive the CW signal from the Knacksat satellite but we have not been
able to receive any transmission at all. Hence, I am asking for help
from all AMSAT members by asking them to please try to receive the CW
signal and confirm this online at the following website:
https://knacksat-26d23.firebaseapp.com/decoder

When you provide a signal report online, the Knacksat team will have a
very nice QSL card and gift to send in response to thank you for
helping us by receiving our signal. In addition, in the future when
the satellite is operational, the Knacksat team will be able to
provide a packet radio uplink on VHF so that the satellite can respond
count number to you with its callsign.  So I would like to ask all
AMSAT amateur radio operators to please help us in this and to please
send any data back to us online website.

Info for amateur radio communities
Call sign: HS0K
CW beacon: 435.635 MHz
comment please send to: knacksat  gmail.com.
information of satellite: http://www.knacksat.space/

Thank you in advance.
With respect. 73
Tanan Rangseeprom HS1JAN