ARLA/CLUSTER: Download gratuito da Revista CQ-DATV

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Sexta-Feira, 31 de Agosto de 2018 - 12:30:42 WEST

Free Magazine Download

CQ-DATV issue 63 the online ATV magazine is now available for free
download (no login required) https://www.cq-datv.mobi/63.php.

This is a fully independent monthly publication, free from any
commercial connections and also subscription free.

It has a television focus, but ATV is an amateur radio mode and many
of the back issues have constructional projects which are common to
amateur radio.

For example issue 27 https://www.cq-datv.mobi/27.php has a 2m
tranceiver design that can be home constructed.

The full back issue library is available at
https://www.cq-datv.mobi/ebooks.php and they are also combined in our
single publication Omnibus PDF https://www.cq-datv.mobi/omnibus.php,
which is updated every month with the latest issue

If you would like to be advised when the next issue of CQ-DATV is
available for download, then join our announce mailing list at
http://cq-datv.mobi/list.php (This same address will also allow you to
unsubscribe)

If you prefer you could become a member of our facebook group at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/285807174898375/ again will be
reminded when CQ-DATV is available for download (usually the last
Friday in every month) Our production team is small and nimble, but we
are always looking to swell our numbers. If you would like to
contribute we would be pleased to hear from you at
editor  cq-datv.mobi.

In this issue is
Editorial
News & World Roundup
Repeater Control Hardware and Software
VIT Character generator
VMIX Matrix 16 Way Keypad Controller
One From The Vault
Coming up
2018 Region 1 ATV Contest Results

Please download, sit back and enjoy your read