ARLA/CLUSTER: Kohjinsha antennas é oficialmente o patrocinador da 3Y0I Bouvet Island DXpedition 2018

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 27 de Agosto de 2018 - 13:52:35 WEST

Kohjinsha antennas and 3Y0I

The following was posted on the 3Y0I Bouvet Island DXpedition web page

We’re pleased to announce our new partnership. The Japanese company
*Kohjinsha* becomes our supporter and a sponsor of the antennas we take
down to Bouvet Island and many more of our expeditions in the future.

The company is known for its compact and robust setups and that’s what we
exactly need at the island.

Read more about their competitive constructions and other ham radio
equipment:
http://www.kojinsha.jp/en_index.html

3Y0I Web page
https://bouvetoya.org/