ARLA/CLUSTER: Visite a Hamvention 2018 através de W5KUB em Webcast

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Sexta-Feira, 27 de Abril de 2018 - 13:00:23 WEST

 Hamvention 2018 live stream

*W5KUB *will once again be webcasting for the 17th year the Hamvention
Marathon Webcast. It will be over 40 hours of live streaming of our yearly
event.

There are many people who can not attend hamvention due to health,
finances, work, and age. Our motto is *"Bringing ham radio to you"*.
We want to give everyone the experience of feeling like they are part of
this ham radio event. It's as simple as going to W5KUB.COM where you can
watch all the activities and also join in the chat room with viewers from
around the world and also communicate directly to the W5KUB group.

We give away thousands of dollars in prizes to our viewers. If we call your
name and you answer, you are a winner. Prizes like antenna analyzers,
mobile rigs, HTs, antennas, etc are just a few to name. Astronaut *Doug
Wheelock* is scheduled to be with us again for the 5th year as a cohost.

The excitement is not just at the booth at Xenia. We stream our 10 hour
drive live there and back to Memphis, TN. Watch the drive, the scenery,
communicate with the group. Watch us get in traffic, get lost, or even get
stopped by police for speeding (yes that has happened before and everyone
in the chat room was taking up a collection to bail us out of jail)

Here is our schedule of live streaming:
May 16 0800 am central until 1800 PM eastern live stream of the 550 mile
drive
May 17 0900 Eastern until 1700 Eastern set up at hamvention booth. You will
see many people come by and say hello to the viewers that day.
May 18th 0800 eastern until 1700 eastern 1st day of hamvention
May 19th 0800 eastern until 1700 eastern 2nd day of hamvention
May 20th 0800 eastern until 1400 eastern final day of hamvention.
May 21 0900 eastern until 1800 central as we stream the 550 mile drive back
to Memphis, TN

<http://tmedlin.com/>
W5KUB also has a weekly ham radio show called *Amateur Radio Roundtable* every
Tuesday night at 8:00 PM central, and the show is also simulcast on world
famous international shortwave station WBCQ on 5130 Khz. Click here for more
<http://tmedlin.com/>

Thanks,
*Tom Medlin W5KUB*