ARLA/CLUSTER: Revista da ATV gratuita para "download".

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Sexta-Feira, 29 de Setembro de 2017 - 13:19:50 WEST

Free ATV Magazine

*CQ-DATV 52* is now available for download from
http://cq-datv.mobi/52.php

In this issue we have made a change to News. It has become News and World
Roundup, so that we can include past events that you might have missed and
perhaps want to put in your diary for next year.

Micro Corner is still running and this time it’s Trevor who has been
driving a small LCD display from the NODEMCU micro and finding out it’s not
quite as straight forward as he expected.

Richard VK4XRL has written another edition of digital world and this time
he has been looking at FM TV and the microwave bands.

Ken W6HCC has also produced his column, this time he has been looking at a
new SDR board called the ADALM-PLUTO from Analog Devices.
Trevor has also expanded on the Openshot video editing software that he
introduced in the last issue and has produced an interesting short video
that shows how the Star Trek Transporter works